Cert IV Qualified Instructor
Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Motorcycle Rider Instruction) is a nationally recognised qualification.
Being a qualified Instructor means that I have been specifically trained and assessed in the following competencies:
- Apply safe motorcycle riding behaviours
- Follow Occupational Health and Safety procedures
- Complete routine administrative tasks
- Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- Design and develop learning programmes
- Plan, organize and facilitate learning in the workplace
- Provide work skill instruction
- Develop safe motorcycle riding behaviours in others
At Gibbo’s Motorcycle Training it is not just about you passing your practical assessment, it is about teaching you skills for life.